Web Ops Production Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, and recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization and cross-functionally, helping to drive performance and meet organizational goals & objectives.
We’re looking for a Manager of Web Ops Production to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience coordinating, supervising and planning projects involving the creation of online content. You will not only work with marketing operations an internal digital process for marketing, you will collaborate with multiple project teams across departments to oversee the design, development and tracking of a range of digital campaigns.
What you'll do here:
- Manage an inclusive team of high-performing digital producers.
- Provide day-to-day project management for digital projects and initiatives with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders
- Manage the process for handoffs of digital assets and the execution of build out within the CMS.
- Facilitate communication between creative/content teams, product marketing, social, and development teams for mailchimp.com and other digital properties
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Establish, enforce, and track a detailed digital production process
- Participate in digital project planning to help teams build project briefs, identify objectives, deliverables, and work efforts, and to assist with establishing priorities and schedule constraints
- Schedule and facilitate meetings needed for digital projects planning and execution
- Translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders
- Manage and work with third parties as needed to execute on mailchimp.com projects
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
- Ability to manage and contribute to multiple project efforts at the same time required
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of individual contributors
- Experience synthesizing site strategy for large websites with legacy content
- Expertise with headless CMS environments (contentful) or equivalent CMS system
- 5+ years of professional experience with web design/management including familiarity with content management solutions required
- SEO Knowledge required
- Experience with enterprise level site localization
- Demonstrated ability to evaluate requests, prioritize requirements, and align efforts across multiple departments and teams in a fast-paced environment
- Very strong organization, problem solving, follow-through, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated use of project management techniques and tools to scope, prioritize, and coordinate projects
- Agile SCRUM experience
- Proficiency with ticket tracking and project management tools (workfront, jira, trello, etc.)
The target base salary for this role is $96,000 to $115,000. Base salary will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are working toward becoming a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.