Senior Product Manager
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As a Senior Product Manager you will own a product portfolio composed of products that tackle focus on expanding our Mailchimp marketing platform. This is the key role that “connects the dots” across the full customer journey in partnership with Marketing, Research, Design and Engineering and Support. You will provide thought leadership and direction that drives innovative product delivery furthers our brand goals. This is a full-time opportunity.
What you'll do here:
- Develop holistic strategy across a portfolio of products that ensures a frictionless customer experience, resulting in a focused product roadmap solving for a key customer problem
- Own product portfolio backlog and roadmap, collaborate with Design, Engineering, and Research/Analytics to bring products from ideation to launch.
- Partner with Research to analyze competitive set aligned to portfolio; develop deep knowledge of customer needs along with an understanding of the digital marketing landscape for target customers
- Anchor teams into available data and simplify complex concepts for the desired audience
- Demonstrate a bias towards action and ability to make decisions with imperfect information in service of launching products iteratively
- Collaborate with various departments such, as Product Marketing, Monetization, Design & Communications, to bring product features to market, drive adoption, and deliver on KPI objectives
- Regularly review portfolio roadmap progress with the Senior Leadership Team to build consensus on portfolio priorities
- Monitor all products post-launch, recommending further optimization or course correction
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have expert analytical skills with the ability to clearly and accurately communicate data insights
- You are capable of synthesizing big-picture product strategy that meets customer needs and successfully motivating across the organization to achieve strategy goals
- You have the ability to thrive in ambiguity and exhibit grit when faced with setbacks
- You are excellent at verbal and written communicating with a wide range of teams and stakeholders, including C-level executives; exceptional presentation skills
- You have a strong attention to detail including proven ability to manage competing priorities
- You have previous successful launch of innovative features and/or products at large scale
- You have experience collaborating with design & marketing to drive product adoption and support marketing initiatives
- You have advanced experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) products in a SCRUM / Agile environment
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
The minimum base salary for this role in Colorado is $128,000. For all other locations, base salary will vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are working toward becoming a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.