Talent Development Program Lead
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Talent Development Program Lead will support the design, development, implementation, administration and evaluation of talent development programs including: manager and leadership development, manager onboarding, performance and development and talent management programs.
This role includes setting and executing program plans, project and program management, stakeholder management, and program administration. Professionalism, interpersonal communication, project and program management experience, and a bias toward executing creative solutions are critical for success in this role. Business acumen and experience collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, and operations coordinators will provide a strong advantage.
What you'll do here:
- Work closely with talent development team, cross-functional teams, and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, and timing for new initiatives
- Work with project managers to identify risks and opportunities across multiple projects within the department
- Support the design, development, implementation and evaluation of talent development programs
- Collaborate with Talent Development team to provide a seamless delivery and an impactful development experience
- Engage stakeholders, including leadership teams, through program updates, needs analyses, and program design and delivery.
- Engage with program participants through program design, delivery, and measurement, providing excellent learning experiences and customer service.
- Talent Development program administration including training coordination, communication, LMS management and learner support
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in business, organizational management, HR Management or related degree
- 3-5 years of related experience
- Experience successfully planning and executing on multiple programs/learning resources simultaneously
- Proven ability to anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance competing constraints
- Experience successfully managing multiple stakeholders expectations and satisfaction
- Experience successfully managing and measuring high-impact talent development programs
- Knowledge of adult learning theory and experience in training program design, training methodologies, and application of data-driven training metrics
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to consistently recognize opportunities for improvement and develop and execute on new ideas to improve training programs
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, changing and multiple deadlines-driven environment.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization
Bonus points if you have:
- Prior experience with Exceed LMS
- Experience in design and development of learning experience
The target base salary for this role is 100,000 to 120,000. Base salary will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are working toward becoming a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.