Senior Manager, Program & Marketing (Mailchimp & Co)
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a Senior Manager who will lead the success of the Mailchimp Partner Program through content, social media, reporting, and leading various marketing projects. This person will develop a deep understanding of our agency, freelancer, and technology partners and identify opportunities to serve them better.
What you'll do here:
- You will own the holistic Mailchimp & Co marketing strategy and collaborate with cross-functional teams to optimize the partner experience
- You will define compelling positioning and messaging to acquire and retain partners in the program
- You will develop go-to-market strategies targeted prospective and current partners, from ideation to reporting and optimization
- Manage a team of SMEs focused on program acquisition, tiering up partners and executing go-to-market plans
- You will work with cross-functional internal and external collaborators to shape the future of the partner program
- You will develop and lead the communications calendar promoting Mailchimp & Co, including across campaigns, content, social media, events, public relations, the website and more
- You will measure and report on the effectiveness of your plans and their influence on driving Partner adoption
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 8 - 10 years of marketing experience, preferably in partnerships or loyalty programs
- You have a successful track record of designing go-to-market strategies that are both creative and extremely successful in driving adoption
- You have a proven track record of shaping product and/or website roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights and sound recommendations
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit, yet has a high degree of comfort with digital marketing tactics and tools
- You love being a team player, with experience bringing together diverse views across marketing, product, design, and engineering teams
- You have experience leading teams, yet are comfortable operating within a lean environment where cross-team collaboration is essential to success
- You have prior experience working with digital agencies or freelancers and understand their unique challenges
- Bonus points for Mailchimp product experience; willingness to learn necessary
- Bonus points for working with events or Event Marketing teams
- Bonus points for analytics experience
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
The minimum base salary for this role in Colorado is $125,000.00 For all other locations, base salary will vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.