Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The marketing team helps drive the Mailchimp brand globally, shaping the perception of our platform, while driving growth. The Integrated Marketing team provides strategic guidance, executes a number of initiatives out in the wild, and recommends best practices across a number of marketing functions. We partner with the entire marketing organization and cross-functionally, helping to drive performance and meet organizational goals & objectives.
We’re looking for a CMS Administrator/Digital Producer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate is a strong communicator with experience coordinating, supervising and planning projects involving the creation of online content for mailchimp.com and other digital properties. They will not only work with marketing operations an internal digital process for marketing, they will collaborate with multiple project teams across departments to oversee the design, development and tracking of a range of digital campaigns.
What you'll do here:
- Provide day-to-day project management for digital projects and initiatives with multiple design and development teams and stakeholders
- Build and maintain production workflows in our CMS including QA, page building, and maintenance
- Facilitate communication between creative/content teams, product marketing, social, and development teams for mailchimp.com and other digital properties
- Provide strategic guidance and recommendations to meet the needs of our stakeholders
- Establish, enforce, and track a detailed digital production process
- Participate in digital project planning to help teams build project briefs, identify objectives, deliverables, and work efforts, and to assist with establishing priorities and schedule constraints
- Schedule and facilitate meetings needed for digital projects planning and execution
- Translate very technical terminology to non-digital stakeholders
- Manage and work with third parties as needed to execute on mailchimp.com projects
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience with web design/management including familiarity with content management solutions
- You have the ability to manage and contribute to multiple project efforts at the same time
- You have experience synthesizing site strategy for large websites with legacy content
- You are an expert with headless CMS environments (contentful) or equivalent CMS systems
- You have web design experience within an enterprise environment/large organization
- You have SEO Knowledge
- You have experience with enterprise level site localization
- You have a demonstrated ability to evaluate requests, prioritize requirements, and align efforts across multiple departments and teams in a fast-paced environment
- You have very strong organization, problem solving, follow-through, and interpersonal skills
- You have a demonstrated use of project management techniques and tools to scope, prioritize, and coordinate projects
- You have Agile SCRUM experience
- You are proficient with ticket tracking and project management tools (workfront, jira, trello, etc.)
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
The salary range for this role in Colorado is $83,000 to $100,000 and final offers are determined using multiple factors including experience and level of expertise. For all other locations, the salary range will vary by geographic market and will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications. This position may also be eligible for an annual company performance based-bonus and/or a quarterly performance bonus. Mailchimp complies with applicable law regarding pay transparency.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.