Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.
CX Operations Specialist
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for an experienced CX Operations Specialist, in this role you role will serve as the day-to-day lead for Experience Research Operations, while also supporting the larger CX Operations function. With guidance and support from the CX Operations Manager, the highest priorities for this role include leveling up research efforts to ensure CX/XR alignment, managing the recruitment program and efforts for the XR team, executing strategies to optimize recruitment efforts (explore CRM options, sharpen recruitment communications and efforts), managing XR communications (within XR and to the company - weekly status updates, process changes, documentation), and manage XR Tool Stack (eg. EnjoyHQ launch, training, documentation, seat admin). On top of this, you will own XR governance & XR team health. You will play a key role in connecting our customers & users to our teams & ensures a positive, joyful user experience.
What you’ll do here:
- Handle XR Research participant recruiting, consenting, creating & publishing surveys, screening, scheduling, and other user-facing communications
- Identify and elevate XR Insights & wins
- Optimize and scale research recruitment strategies to continually improve participation success
- Maintain a CRM of research participants for the various types of studies we do
- Manage our research repository & maintain the overall organization of our research artifacts
- Manage and serve as point of contact for XR tool & vendors
- Actively participate in vendor & tool acquisition processes
- Build out documentation and coordinate all training sessions for new software, tools, and procedures
- Identify and communicate any process issues; propose and execute new solutions
- Ensure CX/XR alignment
- Align with Operations teams
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are an excellent communicator: in person and in writing(you’ll be emailing a lot of customers).
- You are a proactive self-starter, able to identify gaps and opportunities to create more efficient processes
- You are reliable, with a high level of follow-through—you must be able to finish what you start—even if no one is looking over your shoulder
- You are able to balance a number of activities/requests and quickly shift focus from one task to another throughout the day
- You are at ease in customer-facing roles—friendly, personable, helpful
- You have solid collaboration skills—you’ll be working with all of the researchers on our team
- You are exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- You have a willingness to establish a baseline understanding of user research
- You have previous experience in recruiting and/or customer service is a huge plus
- Bonus points for experience work with a CRM
- Bonus points for research experience
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just appreciate differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
How you’ll work: Our Core Leadership Behaviors are the observable and measurable leadership actions and skills that contribute to our effectiveness and success in our roles at Mailchimp. They determine how we do our jobs and how we meet our goals, enabling us to bring out the best in each other and execute on our strategic plans to deliver for our customers.
- Thriving in Complexity: You unravel and make sense of potentially sophisticated, incomplete, and contradictory information to effectively solve problems.
- Nimble Learning: You tackle problems with experimentation, using successes and failures to inform future decisions
- Expecting the best: You hold yourself and others accountable to meet commitments
- Collaborating Courageously: You build partnerships across the company and work collaboratively with others to meet strategic goals
- Cultivating Candor: You act with integrity and earn the confidence and trust of others through honesty and authenticity
- Inclusive Leadership: You recognize the value diversity brings to our organization and leverages different perspectives to enhance organizational culture and drive performance
- Customer Obsessed: You listen hard to customers, understand their challenges, develop relationships with them, and deliver products that remove their obstacles
- Action Oriented: You initiate new opportunities and face tough challenges with a sense of energy, enthusiasm and service
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
Curious how hiring has shifted at Mailchimp due to Covid-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid insurance benefits (for employees and their families), paid vacation, sick, and other leave, tuition reimbursement, and 401(k) matching. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.