VP, Growth & Performance Marketing
People who work for themselves fuel our economy. In the US, small businesses employ 60% of the workforce and create 80% of new jobs. Oftentimes the odds are stacked against them with 50% failing in the first 5 years. Intuit’s Small Business and Self-Employed Group (SBSEG) is devoted to creating solutions to meet the needs and improve the chances of success for these entrepreneurs with a portfolio of solutions from Mailchimp and QuickBooks.
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
We are looking for a Vice President of Global Acquisition Marketing to lead our performance marketing organization across all paid and owned channels globally at Mailchimp. You will develop the media strategy, test aggressively and scale initiatives to drive awareness, consideration and conversion of Mailchimp’s portfolio of offerings. You will be responsible for overall planning, forecasting and optimization across all paid and owned marketing channels to profitably acquire customers.
What you'll do here:
- Lead a large group of team members and agency partners spanning all aspects of demand generation including web, search and content, direct response and customer marketing, and all brand and performance media inclusive of social.
- Responsible for allocating, investing and optimizing media ($150M+) media budget across all channels from top-of-funnel to bottom-of-funnel to meet performance and brand building goals across the world.
- Utilize data-driven methodology, analysis and measurement to improve effectiveness and efficiency across all marketing channels.
- Work closely with your analytics and business operations and intelligence partners to build a world-class performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation and optimization.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies and drive scalable results.
- Strong analytical approach to acquisition funnel metrics, measurement and campaign performance.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 15 years of digital marketing experience including acquisition, web and performance marketing.
- You have 5+ years of leading a multi-disciplinary performance marketing team with direct oversight of web, paid search, programmatic, display, retargeting, paid social, email and funnel optimization.
- You have strong quantitative and analytical skills with a passion for using data to drive better decision making.
- You have a track record of growing marketing investment on a measurable basis (CPA, ROI, MMM, etc.) at scale.
- You have experience leading web conversion, SEO and growth marketing for a SaaS organization.
- You are excited to dive into the data with team and work through vision and operationalization.
- You have strong leadership and communication skills to drive recommendations, articulate trade-offs and communicate plans to senior executives.
- You have a willingness to be deep in the details while also being able to create and communicate higher level strategy.
- You are experienced in managing marketing budgets for subscription based offerings in a SaaS environment.
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.