Senior Manager - Marketing Sciences
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Data Analytics & Science team at MailChimp drives user growth and retention using product insights and marketing channel optimization for the MailChimp. We are an exciting, growing and fun team that works with industry- leading analytics tools, techniques and best practices.
As a Senior Manager Marketing Sciences, you will dive deep into our digital acquisition data and campaigns to uncover actionable insights and make recommendations that will influence the company’s strategic decisions. This position works alongside marketers, agency partners and finance team to deliver business results and grow our customer base for our MailChimp products.
What you’ll do here:
- You will help build out of the marketing science discipline including establishing the methodologies, processes and internal and external partnership to measure and optimize marketing ROI
- You will establish strong partnerships between media analytics, marketing planning, advertising teams to develop and execute the learning roadmap and ensure analytics are effectively embedded in decision making
- You will lead the marketing mix modeling and multi-touch attribution analytic programs to create a unified platform to inform marketing planning and optimization
- You will lead the cross-channel campaign measurement program to assess impact on brand health and reputation KPI’s
- You will develop presentations and reports for senior management on key marketing analytics initiatives
- You will be a subject matter expert on the latest consumer, industry and competitive trends
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ years of experience in customer marketing and analytics, 3+ years of team management experience
- You have experience building market mix models, MTA models ability to develop insights using these models
- You have rich digital media analytics experience, knowledge of experimentation design, A/B testing and paid media testing
- You have outstanding communication skills with the ability to influence decision makers and build consensus with teams
- You have the willingness and ability to adapt to the rapid business and organizational changes that accompany a high-growth environment
- You have an undergrad Degree in Quantitative Field (Masters preferred)
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.