Product Marketing Manager, Premium Users
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s Product Marketing team bridges art and commerce to make a meaningful impact on the company’s brand, product, and business goals. We develop creative and innovative marketing strategies to take Mailchimp’s marketing platform to customers across the globe. And we’re looking for business leaders who want to make a meaningful contribution to our business goals in a high growth environment.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for driving the success of Mailchimp offerings in the global market. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers and prospects, products, services and technology, the overall market, key vertical markets and segments, and the competition. This role will initially focus on Mailchimp’s premium offering and will be responsible for accelerating growth with mid-market users, focusing on the ways in which Mailchimp can differentiate this offering from the competitive set, grow existing users into power users, and empower our growing Sales team with the tools they need to reach this key segment
What you'll do here:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets and the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Build positioning, targeting, pricing, and messaging for relevant segments and audiences
- Define clear and compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, and customer success stories
- Create new product introduction strategies and go-to-market plans
- Partner with CFX teams to support all of the above including webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, and more
- Work with the Product Management and other cross functional support teams to uncover new markets and use cases, define new offers and influence roadmap decisions
- Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, and testing
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps and opportunities
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries; experience with marketing services and across both B2B and B2C is preferred
- You have proven ability to create go-to-market positioning and strategies and to create and position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights and sound recommendations
- Proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments and personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers
- Experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets and industries and devising solutions and marketing strategies to reach those markets
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, and strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to drive results on-time and with high quality
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and quantitative skills
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.