Product Marketing Manager, Messaging & Positioning
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s Product Marketing team works with our product, marketing, and sales teams to make a meaningful impact on the company’s product and business goals.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help lead messaging and positioning work. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers, our product, our market, and our competition.
What you'll do here:
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers, the market, the competition through customer research and competitive analysis
- Define clear and compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, and customer success stories
- Build positioning and messaging hierarchies to inform packaging & targeting narratives
- Partner with marketing to test and validate messaging through various channels
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in B2SMB product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries
- Proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments and personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories around technology products for businesses
- Experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Avid learner who has experience designing marketing strategies to reach new markets
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, and strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work to drive results on-time and with high quality
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and quantitative skills
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.