Product Marketing Manager, Partnerships
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
Mailchimp’s Product Marketing team bridges art and commerce to make a meaningful impact on the company’s brand, product, and business goals. Our Product Marketing team works cross-functionally with product, marketing, design and sales teams to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies to take Mailchimp’s marketing platform to customers around the globe.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager to help lead go-to-market, adoption, and engagement for solutions offered in our Mailchimp Marketplace and Integrations Directory. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers and prospects, our technology partners, our market, and our competition.
What you'll do here:
- Work collaboratively with a cross-functional product team that includes product, design, engineering, partner managers, and support, and will involve providing customer and market insight for product roadmaps, design efforts, and product releases.
- Create co-marketing plans in collaboration with our technology partners to drive awareness and adoption of solutions in the Mailchimp Marketplace.
- Coordinate customer analytics for marketing efforts in collaboration with product analytics to identify campaign impact, areas for improvement, and tracking to goals
- Conduct competitive analysis and gather industry trends to recommend messaging, positioning, and feature benefits to meet customer needs
- Build and execute ongoing targeted marketing campaigns to engage Mailchimp users with our product and collaborate with our growth team on efforts to increase connections with our tools
- Collaborate with other product marketers to identify co-marketing opportunities and build “solution-oriented” campaigns that demonstrate the benefits of multiple Mailchimp products
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in B2SMB or B2C product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries; experience marketing a two-sided marketplace or developing co-marketing plans with external partners is preferred
- You have proven ability to create go-to-market positioning and strategies and to create and position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps and user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights and sound recommendations
- Proven experience creating compelling messaging for different segments and personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, and tools around technology products and services for both business and technical buyers
- Experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Technically savvy and intellectually curious about new technologies and how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets and industries and devising solutions and marketing strategies to reach those markets
- Strong teaming skills and experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, and strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work to drive results on-time and with high quality
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, and quantitative skills
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.