Partner Success Associate
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Partner Success team within our Customer organization is focused on acquiring, engaging and growing members and partners in the Mailchimp & Co’s partner program and community.
Our team uses a consultative approach to explain the value and benefits of Mailchimp & Co to prospective members and partners to the program, guiding them to join, connect to more client accounts, become certified and grow their agency and freelancer business with Mailchimp. We share a commitment to delivering the best possible experiences to drive adoption, growth, and customer advocacy. We connect with key influencers and power users to evaluate the strength of our business relationship, dig for pain points, gather and document product feedback, act as a product advocate, and relay important communications directly to our members and partners. We collaborate internally with Customer Care, Product, Marketing, Sales and Research to provide a connected experience for our customers.
We are looking for a motivated and detail-oriented teammate that is great at building relationships and managing the day-to-day interactions with prospective and current members and partners for Mailchimp & Co, including acquiring prospective Sofias, running business reviews, facilitating small group engagements, promoting opportunity areas of the product, answering a wide range of questions, and other daily functions to help key partners grow.
- Build and manage relationships with key cohorts of members and partners across the globe to become trusted advisors that add value to their experience
- Perform activities to help members and partners grow and retain their clients’ businesses with Mailchimp’s products and services
- Identify and upkeep information on all stakeholders for managed members and partners they engage with
- Drive awareness of the Mailchimp & Co Partner Program and its value to all agencies, freelancers and marketing professionals
- Identify and present key trends and actionable insights through member and partner engagements including 1:1 check-ins, live business reviews and ad-hoc projects
- Help your members and partners win, retain and grow more business by listening to their needs and feeding those needs back to relevant internal stakeholders across Product, Customer Care, Product Marketing and other departments
- Lead and present across a set of partner meetings each month
- Attend in-person and virtual events to build relationships with current partners, while also generating awareness and increasing acquisition of new members and partners to the program
- Work effectively in a heavily cross-functional, fast-paced environment to meet member and partner needs (e.g. opportunities for growth, retention and winback moments)
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple tasks, while being comfortable shifting when necessary
- Serve as point of escalation for their key cohorts of members and partners to teams including SPP leadership, Customer Care, Product, Marketing and Inbound Sales
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in customer service, relationship management, account management or customer success
- 2-3 years experience working for and/or partnering with small to medium-sized digital creative agencies is preferred
- Patience and enthusiasm for explaining complex concepts to a diverse audience
- Experience and comfort working (and leading) client and partner relationships
- Attention to detail, follow-through, and accountability
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Ability to travel 30%+
Bonus Points For:
- Experience working with self-service SaaS solutions
- Being multilingual in one or more major European languages
- Understanding of Mailchimp and its features
- Knowledge of market and competitive landscape
- Experience using customer relationship management (CRM) and customer success (CS) software
- Experience working with E-commerce, marketing agencies, freelancers or integration developers
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.