Manager, Program & Marketing
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM, and analytics tools.
The Partner Marketing team within our Customer organization is focused on acquiring, engaging and growing members within Mailchimp & Co, our partner program. Mailchimp & Co aims to enable and empower freelancers and agencies to succeed while helping their Mailchimp customers grow.
We are seeking a seasoned Manager to help deliver on Mailchimp & Co’s top strategic priorities with a focus on driving growth. This person will be responsible for leading marketing campaigns from concept through execution, working closely with leadership and other cross-functional teams to deliver on program objectives. This role will also include components of strategy (e.g., developing campaign playbooks); reporting/analytics (e.g., translating data into insights and narrative for leaders); planning (e.g., annual strategy and planning); engagement (community engagement/events); content development and communications.
What you’ll do here:
- Develop, execute and evaluate marketing programs (in partnership with cross-functional teams) to generate awareness, drive lead generation, increase member engagement and enable growth through a variety of channels.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to successfully plan and deliver on initiatives within budget, on time and with maximum impact against target audiences and objectives.
- Develop a deep understanding of key segments to create compelling positioning and messaging to acquire and retain members in the program.
- Lead agency/internal briefing and creative development of marketing campaigns with a strong focus on end-to-end customer experience.
- Rigorously measure and optimize marketing tactics to improve performance.
- Analyze results, provide insights and prepare/deliver presentations to guide future programming.
- Requires occasional travel for in-person meetings or events.
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You have 8+ years of marketing experience, preferably in loyalty programs, partnerships or acquisition/retention
- You have a background in designing go-to-market strategies that are both creative and extremely successful in driving awareness, engagement and/or growth
- You have a proven track record of shaping product and/or website roadmaps and user experiences through deep customer understanding, actionable insights and sound recommendations
- You’re a self-starter and can work autonomously with minimal instruction or supervision, but are also a strong team player who loves bringing together diverse perspectives from across the organization
- You are highly organized, detail oriented, proactive and results-driven
- You are skilled at project management and have a passion for executing, establishing priorities, and meeting swift deadlines in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- You possess business maturity and the ability to recognize, address and resolve hurdles with the appropriate sense of urgency
- You have prior experience working with cross-functional teams
- Bonus points if you have an agency or freelance background, or experience with agency-focused or freelancer-focused content
- Bonus points for Mailchimp product experience; willingness to learn is necessary
- Bonus points for previous product/implementation experience
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team - so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact email@example.com.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.