Integration is built on the latest version of Mailchimp’s API. This ensures integrations are stable and supportable.
Integration supports OAuth2 authentication. Integrations must securely access Mailchimp’s Marketing API data on behalf of other Mailchimp users via this method.
Integration has 25+ active users within the last 90 days. An active user is a unique OAuth sending API calls.
Integration enables at least three Mailchimp core functionality features. This ensures integrations support Mailchimp’s core strategic efforts for our customers. Your integration should enable at least three of the following:
- Adds rich segmentation data including Tags, Custom Events, and Merge Fields.
- Creates Audience Segments
- Creates Automation
- Creates Connected Site
- Creates Email Templates
- Creates Landing Pages
- Embeds Signup Form
- Sends emails via Mailchimp Transactional
- Syncs all available commerce data including Products, Orders, Customers, Promo Codes, and Carts
- Syncs Contacts with appropriate subscription statuses, respecting GDPR fields
- Syncs Conversations from Mailchimp
- Syncs Images to Content Studio
- Syncs Reports from Mailchimp