Protecting Ourselves Against You
Yes, you heard that correctly. We can secure ourselves like Fort Knox, but if your computer gets compromised and someone gets into your MailChimp account, that's not good for either of us.
- We monitor and will automatically suspend accounts for signs of irregular or suspicious login activity.
- Certain changes to your account, such as your password, trigger email notifications to the account holder.
- Omnivore monitors account and campaign activity for signs of abuse.
- In addition to our scalable algorithms, we employ another layer of human reviewers, who monitor for anomalous account and email activity.
Investing in Your Privacy
- Our General Counsel / Chief Privacy Officer works with our developers to make sure our features comply with applicable international spam and privacy laws.
- We retain a law firm in the UK to consult on EU privacy issues.
- We are members of the ESPC, OTA, and MAAWG.
* A Note to Hackers (and lawyers)
Oh, hello. Yes, we know that none of the stuff we listed above means we're totally hacker safe or impenetrable. But our customers constantly ask for this stuff, so we're listing (some of) what we do for security. If you find a vulnerability, please get in touch.