Senior Agile Project Manager
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp’s Project Management team participates in all phases of the software development lifecycle. Project Managers facilitate communication, organization, and flow of the MailChimp application development process. We resolve difficult problems and overcome challenges of scale as our organization grows. Our ideal candidate is an excellent communicator who thrives on connecting people, facilitating excellent communication and optimizing process.
- Serve as the program champion for 20+ teams
- Manage large cross departmental quarterly meetings from facilities to content
- Manage executive check in meetings between cross functional product development teams and our leadership team
- Own and facilitate continuous improvement process meetings
- Create appropriate visibility to team planning cycles
- Create appropriate visibility to cross team dependencies
- Manage and be the advocate for collective team requirements and framework for Jira and Confluence
- Attend to cross team communication and needs as determined by the program
- Provide weekly status updates to ensure project state is consistent and clear across the organization
- Facilitate problem solving and escalations to minimize schedule risk
- Coordinate as needed with supporting cross departments
- Ability to create frameworks and repeatable process
- Change management experience
- Expert level communication skills (all levels of the company)
- Flexibility, ability to change priorities quickly and lead others through those changes
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, presentation, facilitation and follow-through skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills that are effective with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Advanced Project Management experience in an agile environment
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven track record in risk mitigation and escalation procedures
- Project Management (PMP) and/or Agile Certifications (ACP) a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.