Get access to powerful sales-driving marketing features allowing you to better engage and build relationships with your customers.
Mailchimp for WooCommerce is a WordPress plugin that lets you add your WooCommerce customers and their order information to your Mailchimp audience. Use WooCommerce data to track sales, create targeted e-commerce automations, generate personalized product recommendations, send abandoned cart emails, and more.
What does it do?
Here are some popular ways to use this integration. Features and functionality vary by plan.
Sell more stuff
- Trigger and send abandoned cart reminders
- Create post-purchase follow-up campaigns
- Use promo/discount code content blocks (classic builder only)
Grow your audience
- Store and website subscriber pop-ups
- Create landing pages
Sync your marketing data
- Sync customer data and purchase data to a Mailchimp audience
- Add new customers to a Mailchimp audience
Installation and Usage Tips
- Mailchimp account
- WordPress site version 4.9 or higher OR WordPress.com site on Business tier
- WooCommerce plug-in
Have questions or need help with this integration?
Visit our help center or contact Mailchimp support.