Partnerships Manager, Agencies
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
MailChimp’s Marketing team bridges art and commerce to make a meaningful impact on the company’s brand and shape the perception of our products. And we’re looking for an Agency Manager to join the team.
MailChimp’s partner program contains an army of vibrant marketing agencies. We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic relationship manager to cultivate our community of agency partners. This person will serve as the primary liaison between our community of strategic agencies and MailChimp’s internal teams. They will help ensure that our agency partners have the resources they need to best support their clients who use MailChimp.
- Account Management
- Community Development
- Maintain a robust pipeline of incoming agencies
- Vetting of agency partner applications
- Conveying feedback from agency partners to appropriate MailChimp teams to help inform design, creation, and implementation of agency resources.
- Participation in industry events and a steady cadence of personal interaction with agency partners
- Gain deep understanding of agency needs, target audience, key players, and capture localized differences within regions
- Develop and grow deep relationships with regional agencies
- Drive awareness and applications to the MailChimp Partner Program
- Work effectively in a heavily cross functional, fast-paced environment
- The organizational skills to set priorities, plan, and manage multiple relationships
- 3+ years experience working for and/or partnering with small to medium-sized digital creative agencies
- 3+ years account management/sales experience
- International experience and fluency in foreign language(s). Bonus for Spanish or French
- Knowledgeable about e-commerce platforms (Shopify, Prestashop, Magento, etc)
- Highly motivated and adaptable
- Exceptional people skills
- Ability to travel 30%+
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.