HR Compensation Manager
MailChimp is the world’s largest marketing automation platform. Millions of businesses use MailChimp to design and send a billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The HR and Benefits team is a dynamic group that serves MailChimp’s 700-plus employees. We are looking for a HR Compensation Manager who will plan, develop, and implement new and revised compensation programs, policies, and procedures which are in line with the company's goals and competitive practices. This position is also responsible for ensuring that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations through audits, legal reports, and personal interactions. If this sounds like you, and you'd like a chance to join the MailChimp team, we'd love to hear from you!
- Works closely with the VP of human resources in developing, implementing, and evaluating company-wide compensation policies, programs, and functions.
- Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines, and procedures recommending plan revisions that are consistent with compensation trends and company objectives; coordinates implementation and provides guidance to employees and managers.
- Provides advice to managers on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation, and job evaluation.
- Manages the administration of direct compensation (executive, exempt and nonexempt cash compensation programs), including the processing, recording, and reporting of compensation-related actions related to employees.
- Develops techniques for compiling, preparing, and presenting data.
- Reviews and analyzes salary surveys to ensure the company’s compensation objectives are achieved.
- Keeps apprised of federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations to ensure company compliance.
- Regularly audits compensation decisions to ensure equal pay.
- Manages the work of HR Coordinators and Specialists.
- 5+ years of compensation experience
- Experience with Google Apps is a plus
- PHR or SPHR is a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 700+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.