Email Template design
I design and build email templates using the most up to date techniques, delivering emails that look great across the widest range of devices and platforms. Based on your requirements, I can code 'variable content' Mailchimp templates that give you the highest degree of flexibility - you can choose between a number of different layouts, and even change colours and other styles if you like!
If you are a graphic designer looking for a template developer, look no further. I'll code up your designs with pixel-perfect accuracy.
Training and consultancy
If you are getting started with Mailchimp and want to learn how to do everything yourself, that's great! I have more than 20 years experience as a trainer and instructional designer. I've presented Mailchimp courses, workshops and seminars to a wide range of clients, from small businesses to large organisations. Visit my website to find out more about my 'Up and running with Mailchimp' course and the other topics I teach.
Alternatively, if you prefer to take a 'hands off' approach, that's good too. I provide a full service up to and including managing your account and sending out Email Campaigns on your behalf.
I often run 'workshop' sessions with my clients, combining consultancy with training. This provides a great learning experience while getting the job done at the same time.
Topics (a short list of the areas we often cover during workshop and training sessions)
- List building - your mailing list is your most important asset!
- Signup forms - hosted, embedded, third party forms, learn how to gather the data you need from your subscribers.
- Segmentation and Grouping - targeted emails perform better by far - this is one of the most important and powerful features in Mailchimp.
- Combining lists - turn multiple lists into a beautifully segmented master list!
- Image optimisation - learn how to design and optimise images that look great and download quickly.
- Drag and Drop template design - the drag and drop Template Designer can perform wonders. Learn great techniques for designing and building your own templates with no coding.
- Content, Subject, Preheader - tips and tricks for content creation and presenting your emails in the inbox.
- Automation - one of the most powerful features in Mailchimp - set up sophisticated workflows that run themselves.
- Integrations - connect Mailchimp to other apps such as CRM software and to social media.
- Basic Coding - learn simple techniques for enhancing drag and drop templates.
- Advanced coding - learn how to code your own email templates.
Get in touch and let's talk about how I can help.