Integrate Mailchimp with Major Cloud Apps and Databases Visually
All the integrations are configured visually in a simple no coding interface and can be scheduled for automatic execution. Powerful mapping settings allows you to configure almost any type of integration. You may either want to sync Mailchimp data with other cloud applications and databases used in your company, or automate export/import of CSV files to Mailchimp.
You Can Integrate Mailchimp with:
- CRM: Salesforce, Dynamics CRM, SugarCRM, Zoho CRM, NetSuite, PipeDrive, Streak, Freshsales
- Accounting: QuickBooks Online, FreshBooks, Stripe, Zoho Books, Zoho Invoice, Dear inventory
- Marketing: Salesforce Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, Marketo, ActiveCampaign, WordPress, SendPulse
- Ecommerce: Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento
- Esupport: Freshdesk, Zendesk
- Project management: Jira, Podio, Slack, Asana
- Shipping: ShipStation
- G Suite: Contacts, Tasks, Calendar
- Database & DWH: Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SQL Azure, Amazon RDS, BigQuery, Redshift, Azure SQL DWH
- Storage: FTP, SFTP, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, OneDrive, Amazon S3, Azure File Storage
Backup and Restore Mailchimp Data in Just a Few Clicks
Keep your Mailchimp data safe with our automatiс daily backup. Quickly find and restore separate records, or simply compare backups and undo changes between them. Backup can be configured in a couple of minutes, with no need to worry about your Mailchimp data's safety. Your backup is stored encrypted in secure Azure storage, and only you have access to it.
Publish your data via no-coding OData and SQL endpoints
• No-coding web API for your data – configure your endpoints in convenient GUI • Additional security layer – create user accounts for OData endpoints and limit access by IP addresses • Powerful logging functionality – monitor all the user requests to endpoints with accessed URLs, user names, IPs, request results, etc.