After you become a Mailchimp & Co partner, you can create a listing in our directory. With a directory listing, Mailchimp customers can reach out to your company in search of your services.
In this article you'll learn how to create and edit your directory listing.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you start.
- You must be a Mailchimp & Co partner or higher to access the directory editor.
- Your listing URL can only be set once. Choose your URL carefully before publishing for the first time.
- After you publish your listing, it may take a few minutes before it appears at your URL.
- Your listing may take 24 hours before it shows in search results.
- The directory listing editor does not support Markdown. Your text will display on your listing exactly as you publish.
Create your listing
To create or edit your company’s listing, follow these steps.
- Click the Mailchimp & Co icon.
- Click Directory editor.
- On the Build your listing tab, add your business details.
- Add your business name and a profile URL. Keep in mind that you can only customize your profile URL once.
- Next, add a short description of your services, your location, website, supported languages, and company phone number.
- Next, choose a PNG, JPEG, or GIF file and upload your company logo. We recommend square shaped logos for profiles. Headshots and team photos generate the most interest.
- Then, add a more detailed description and any images or videos.
- Next, you’ll choose your search filters. These tags will help your profile appear when clients search for services in the directory. Select the tags that match your ideal client and how you can help them. Choose specialties, supported countries, and languages.
- When you’re done editing, acknowledge the additional terms and conditions and click Publish My Listing.
That’s all it takes! After you publish your new listing, it will be live and available at the URL you provided.
Your profile may take a few minutes to publish and around 24 hours before it appears in search results.
Add a client testimonial to your listing
After a client submits a testimonial, you can add it to your listing and help future clients learn about the work you do.
- In your directory editor, click the Manage your testimonials tab.
- Toggle the slider next to the testimonial(s) you want to add.
Well done! Your testimonial will immediately display on your listing.
- You cannot edit a client’s testimonial before publishing.
- If your client requests to have their testimonial removed from your listing, we ask that you remove it immediately and remove it from any other place it's posted.
After you create your listing and reach potential clients, get the most out of Mailchimp & Co. Check out our articles to learn how to connect with clients’ accounts, earn rewards, and request testimonials after a job well done.