Link multiple MailChimp accounts to a single login to streamline your account management and easily switch between accounts.
This process lets you log in to several accounts with one username and password, while keeping your billing and account data separate. This can be helpful if you use MailChimp to manage client accounts.
In this article, you'll learn how to use a single login for multiple MailChimp accounts.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Decide which account will act as your primary account and which will act as your secondary account. After you finish this process, you'll use the primary account login to access both accounts.
- During this two-step process, you'll email yourself an invitation to join your secondary account, and log in with your primary account's username and password.
- Be sure to send the invitation to the email address associated with your primary account.
- Use this process to link as many MailChimp accounts as you need.
Add Yourself as an Admin
To send an account invitation to the email associated with your primary account login, follow these steps.
- Log in to your secondary MailChimp account.
- Click your profile name and choose Account.
- Click the Settings drop-down menu and choose Users.
- Click Invite A User.
- On the Invite a user page, input the email address associated with your primary account login and choose Admin.
- Click Send Invite.
We'll send an email to the address you provided asking you to join the account. As soon as you receive the email, you're ready to link your account logins.