If you’ve ever wanted to resend an email to people who didn’t open it the first time, you can do this with Mailchimp’s mobile app. When you resend a campaign, it can sometimes cause unsubscribes, but if you only do it once, and within a day of the original send time, it may actually help you boost your engagement.
In this article, you'll learn a how to use the mobile app to resend an email campaign to people who didn't open it.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you start this process.
- The mobile app uses data science to determine which of your campaigns are the best candidates for a resend. If your campaign isn't eligible, you won't see the Resend to non-openers button.
- This feature is not available for automated, A/B testing, or RSS campaign types.
- The browser version of Mailchimp offers resending to non-openers anytime.
Resend to non-openers
Here’s how to resend an unopened campaign with our mobile app.
- In the Mailchimp mobile app tap the Reports tab.
- Tap the name of your email campaign.
- Tap Resend to non-openers.
- Touch and hold the button to confirm.
Turn on marketing tips
While you’re on your phone or tablet, be sure to turn on our marketing tips. We’ll send you curated tips every once in a while, including push notifications of when you should resend your next email campaign to non-openers.
Here’s how to do it.
- In the mobile app, tap the Home tab.
- Tap the profile icon to open Settings.
- In the Notifications section, swipe to turn on Marketing tips.
All set! Now we’ll send you a notification when you have a campaign that’s ready to resend to non-openers.