Leverage real-time shopping behavior to re-engage customers and drive revenue with automated email campaigns that convert sales.
Accelerate your sales and discover new ways to connect with your customers when you connect your Buy with Prime account to Mailchimp.
Unlock new features that help you drive sales. Level up your emails and social marketing efforts with instant access to your Buy with Prime customers, orders, and products inside Mailchimp.
What does it do?
Here are some popular ways to use this integration. Features and functionality vary by plan.
- Automatically tag customers that utilize the Buy with Prime checkout to send highly targeted emails like personalized product recommendations based on their purchase history.
Centralize your data
- Sync Buy with Prime customer and abandoned checkout and data with Mailchimp to build customer profiles, gain valuable insights, customize your customers' experiences to send the right messages to the right audience.
Scale your content
- Generate AI powered content and create engaging emails that resonate with your audience to drive repetitive sales.
- Drive sales and save time by using automations to boost sales conversions. Utilize abandoned cart emails to automatically follow up with people who leave your store without completing their purchase.
Installation and Usage Tips
- You will need an active Mailchimp and Buy with Prime account capable of sending emails and receiving orders respectively. You will need a connected Shopify, WooCommerce, BigCommerce, or other supported ecommerce store in Mailchimp with an active Buy with Prime button.
- You will need an abandoned cart automation setup for your connected ecommerce store in Mailchimp with a matching time delay to the one selected in Alloy. How to use time delay rules.
- Available in the USA only
Have questions or need help with the Buy with Prime integration?
Visit Alloy Help Center.