MailChimp is the world's leading email marketing service. More than 14 million people and businesses use MailChimp to design and send 1 billion emails a day. We empower small businesses with a suite of powerful and easy-to-use email, marketing automation, and analytics tools that integrate with hundreds of popular applications and services.
The HR and Benefits team is a dynamic group that serves MailChimp’s 500-plus employees, and we're looking for an HR coordinator to join our ranks. This position will help support the company's growth and scaling HR processes, working both with the HR and Benefits team and other teams throughout the company. The ideal candidate is a collaborative, detail-oriented self-starter with experience working in HR or in an administrative role. This is a great opportunity to work with a strategic-thinking, innovative, and really fun team at a growing company.
- File and manage documents and confidential employee information
- Answer MailChimp employee’s questions related to HR and benefits
- Utilize HRIS to run reports for the Director of HR and management team
- Conduct audits of payroll, benefits, and other HR programs, and recommend corrective action
- Assist with onboarding new hires and processing terminations
- Assist with preparing the performance review process
- Assist with documenting employee access to secure systems
- Communicate and collaborate on projects and processes within the HR and Benefits team, and with teams throughout the company
- Create newsletters on behalf of the HR and Benefits team
- Audit and approve relevant HRIS workflows
- Coordinate health and wellness events
- Support other functions, as assigned
- 3 or more years experience in an administrative or support function
- Previous experience in HR is a plus
MailChimp is a founder-owned, highly profitable, and private company located in the heart of Atlanta. We offer our 500+ employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, and ambitious people, and give them endless opportunities to grow and succeed.
We love our hometown and support sustainable urban renewal. Our office is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
MailChimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.