Connect Facebook to publish ads, post directly to your social channels, add signup forms, and use photos in Mailchimp’s Content Studio.
Sync Facebook and Instagram data to Mailchimp to publish content and gather insights across your marketing channels. See who’s engaging with your social media posts and your email campaigns, all in one place.
What does it do?
Here are some popular ways to use this integration. Features and functionality vary by plan.
Find new followers
- Use Mailchimp’s lookalike audience finder to find new people on Facebook or Instagram who are similar to your contacts. Turn interested prospects into loyal customers who help your business grow.
Turn followers into customers
- Meet your prospects where they are and guide them to your site. Find people who are interested in your brand with key hashtags in social ads and then turn followers into customers with signup forms.
Track engagement across channels
- Mailchimp helps you track engagement across channels, whether it’s a prospect discovering your new Facebook ad or a longtime customer visiting your social account for the first time. Get a complete picture of your brand’s engagement to target campaigns that get results.
See your content in one place
- Connecting Facebook to Mailchimp allows your brand to reach more people in more places. Mailchimp’s Content Studio brings your social media content together in one place so you can easily repurpose social posts for email newsletters or website updates.
Installation and Usage Tips
- To access the features of this integration, you’ll need an active Facebook account that is an admin of at least one Facebook Page. This integration doesn’t add a signup form or post to your personal Facebook profile.