Connect Facebook with Mailchimp to publish ads, add a signup form to your Facebook Page, and post to your timeline from Mailchimp. If you've added an Instagram account to your Facebook Page, you can also access your Instagram photos in our content studio and post to your feed.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect or disconnect Facebook from your Mailchimp account.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To access the features of this integration, you’ll need an active Facebook account that is an admin of at least one Facebook Page. This integration doesn’t add a signup form or post to your personal Facebook profile. Learn more about Facebook Pages.
- When you set up the integration, you must approve each of Facebook’s permission requests. To change the permissions, first disconnect, then reconnect the integration.
- To use Instagram with Mailchimp, you’ll need to add an Instagram business account to your Facebook Page. To learn how, check out Add an Instagram Account to Your Facebook Page.
- If you have trouble with your Facebook connection, check out our guide to troubleshooting the Facebook integration.
- We recommend you connect your Facebook account to one Mailchimp account only. When you connect your Facebook account with multiple Mailchimp accounts, it can cause issues with audience management, tracking, and ad creation. This connection does not include Lead ads.
To integrate Facebook with your Mailchimp account, follow these steps.
In your Mailchimp account, click the Integrations icon.
Click the Facebook listing to expand the Facebook integration details, and click Connect.
- If prompted, enter your Facebook credentials and log in.
- In the profile permissions pop-up modal, click the button to continue.
In the Pages permissions modal, click OK to approve Facebook's permissions requests.
You must approve each of Facebook’s permission requests to use the integration.
Nice work! You’ve successfully connected your Mailchimp account with Facebook.
After you connect Facebook to Mailchimp, you can create ads, post to your feed, add a signup form for your followers, and more!
Here are some other resources to help you make the most of the integration.
To disconnect the Facebook integration, you'll first disconnect it in your Mailchimp account, then remove it from your Facebook account.
Disconnect in Mailchimp
To disconnect Facebook from your Mailchimp account, follow these steps.
- Launch the Integrations page.
- Click the Facebook listing to open the integration settings.
- Click Disconnect to remove the application from Mailchimp.
After you've disconnected the integration in Mailchimp, you'll need to disconnect it in your Facebook account. You can reconnect Facebook with your Mailchimp account at any time.
Disconnect in Facebook
To remove Mailchimp from your Facebook account, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Choose Settings & Privacy, then choose Settings.
- In the left navigation panel, click Business Integrations.
- Check the box for Mailchimp.
- Click Remove.
- In the pop-up modal, click Remove to confirm that you want to remove Mailchimp from your Facebook account.
Check the box if you also want to delete everything Mailchimp has added to Facebook on your behalf.
That’s it! Facebook will display a confirmation modal when you’ve completely disconnected Mailchimp from your Facebook account.