Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
Add Instagram to a Facebook Page to publish Instagram ad campaigns, automatically post to your feed when you send a regular email campaign, and access your Instagram images in the Mailchimp Content Manager.
In this article, you’ll learn how to add Instagram to your Facebook Page.
Before You Start
- You’ll need an Instagram account, as well as an active Facebook account that manages at least one Facebook Page.
- To learn about how to auto-post to Instagram, read Auto-Post to Instagram.
- This process may require you to convert your personal Instagram account to an Instagram business profile. Learn more about Instagram business profiles.
- If you’ve already connected your Facebook account to Mailchimp, you may need to disconnect and reconnect the integration after you add Instagram to your Facebook Page.
Add an Instagram Account
To add an instagram account to your Facebook Page, follow these steps.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- On the sidebar, under Explore, click Pages.
- Click the name of Facebook Page you want to work with.
- Click Settings.
- Click Instagram.
- Click Log in to log in to your Instagram account.
- In the pop-up Instagram modal, enter your user name and password and click Log In. If you already have an Instagram business account, your setup is complete. If not, continue to step 8.
- In the Set Up Your Business Profile modal, continue to the last slide.
- In the Email, Phone, and Address fields, edit or remove the information displayed on Instagram and click Done.
- On the success modal, click Done.
The page will refresh and display the details of your Instagram Business account.
After you’ve added your Instagram account to your Facebook Page and converted it to a business account, connect your Facebook account to Mailchimp to create Instagram ad campaigns, auto-post to your feed when you send a regular email campaign, and access images in the Content Manager.