Zapier's Mailchimp integrations allow you to automatically pass data to and from other web services without writing a single line of code.
From posting your newsletters on social media to replicating mailing lists or capturing customers as new subscribers, you'll find a wealth of pre-made solutions (Zaps) for any given use-case or create your own custom Zaps.
Whether you want to connect to Gmail, Paypal, Asana, Google Sheets, Shopify, Salesforce, Hubspot, or 1300+ other apps, head over to Zapier to start saving time with automation today, or try out these popular Zaps to get started:
- Add Google Contacts to Mailchimp as new subscribers
- Add subscribers from MySQL into Mailchimp
- Welcome new Mailchimp Subscribers with a personal email from Gmail
- Add new Gumroad customers to Mailchimp
- Create Asana tasks from Mailchimp subscribers
- Add Your Zoho CRM Contacts to Mailchimp
- Add New PayPal Customers to Mailchimp
- Add Salesforce Contacts to a Mailchimp List
- Add Base CRM Contacts to Mailchimp Automatically
- Add new Mailchimp subscribers to Capsule CRM as new people
- Add Members to a Mailchimp List From Chargify Subscriptions
- Add New Subscribers to Mailchimp from new desk cases
- Add new Eventbrite attendees to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Mailchimp subscriber to an Evernote note
- Subscribe new Freshbooks clients to a Mailchimp List
- Add new GoToWebinar registrants to Mailchimp as new subscribers
- Add new JotForm submissions to a Mailchimp list
- Add new Mandrill catch hooks to Mailchimp as new subscribers
- Automatically Add New Recurly Accounts to a Mailchimp Email List
- Send new Ronin contacts to Mailchimp as new subscribers
- Create Mailchimp subscribers for new paid Shopify orders
- Add Stripe Customers to a Mailchimp List
- Use Wufoo entries to create Mailchimp subscribers
- Add new Mailchimp subscribers from new contacts in Xero
- And a whole lot more
Got a complex pipeline? No problem.
With Zapier you can:
- Use Multi-Step Zaps to trigger any number of actions based on a single event for powerful automated workflows that can span multiple apps
- Look up items through Search Actions to find or create them if they don't exist, or retrieve additional details from a single piece of data like an email address
- Use Filters to only trigger your Zaps when specific conditions are met
- And so much more!
With Zapier and Mailchimp you don't have to worry about custom code or APIs ever again!