With WordPress.com’s Mailchimp block, you can add a signup form to any post or page and give visitors the opportunity to join your list wherever they are on your website.
If your website is on WordPress.com or uses Jetpack (version 7.1 or higher), the Mailchimp block is already waiting for you in the block editor. Open a post or page, add a new block, and either search for “Mailchimp” or select it from the list of available blocks.
Once you’ve inserted the block into your content, you can customize the following aspects of your form:
- Placeholder text in the field for email address. Once your visitor starts filling out the form, this placeholder text will disappear.
- Text on the submit button.
- Terms of service disclaimer at the bottom. These terms and conditions are the contract between you and the subscriber.
- Success message text that will appear after visitors submit their email.
- Error message text if there was a problem in submitting the form.