Share your brand through more social channels
Promote your business via social media platforms where over 2 billion people are engaging with other brands like yours: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. With our social posting platform, you can create, manage, and publish posts that help you stand out.
Create social media posts in a few clicks
Store your design assets in our content studio so you can build your posts fast.
Choose a time that works for you
Use our scheduling tool to plan posts ahead of time or publish them instantly.
Get insights that help you market smarter
Use data from your posts and other marketing to make even better campaigns.
Create and share your posts in minutes
With our social posting platform, simply choose a channel, add your content, and post. Insert images you’ve saved to our content studio or upload new ones. Tailor social posts based on where you’re sharing them, or keep your content the same. Social media management has never been easier.
Get ahead by scheduling your social media posts
You've got a lot of tasks on your to-do list, and remembering to publish to social media platforms doesn’t have to be one of them. When you upgrade to a Standard plan, you can use our scheduling tool to schedule posts ahead of time. And it’s easy to pause, edit, and reschedule if your plans change (like they always do).
Turn social followers into loyal customers
Before people buy from your store or sign up to learn more, they need to get to know you. Use your posts to showcase your personality and products—and to create a clear path back to your site.
Put your insights to work on your next social campaign
Use our social posting platform to keep track of the different ways people are interacting with your Facebook and Instagram posts in a single report. You’ll get a clear breakdown of which social media network is getting the biggest reach and the most impressions, so you can make strategic decisions for your future posts.
Keep your people engaged
8 Ways to Create Thumb-Stopping Social Media Content
It’s true that social media is a great way to promote your products and grow your audience, but it tends to be a crowded landscape. Luckily, we've got tips to help you make your social media posts stand out and get the attention they deserve.
With social posting platforms like Mailchimp, it’s easy to create and publish social media posts for your business. But you may be wondering what the best practices are for posting on your company’s social media pages. In that case, check out these tips for posting on social media for business:
- Choose your platforms: As you come up with a social media marketing strategy, it’s essential to determine which social media platforms best serve your business needs.
- Get organized: Organization is key to a successful social media marketing strategy. For starters, set short- and long-term goals, develop a brand style guide, and create a posting schedule.
- Understand your audience: On social media, it’s important to appeal to your audience. Do your research to better understand who your audience is and what they want to see from your social media pages.
- Engage with your audience: Engaging with your audience can help you build trust and relationships with customers. For instance, you can respond to comments on your posts, tag your followers in posts, publish interactive surveys, and engage in other activities that help you connect with your audience.
- Post high-quality content: This may sound like a given, but it’s still worth mentioning. Prioritize quality over quantity with your company’s social media posts. Make sure you’re creating posts that look sleek, stay true to your brand, and provide value to your followers.
In some cases, you may want to post across all of your company’s social media platforms in order to reach followers on all of your social platforms. Luckily, Mailchimp makes it easy to post on all social media at once.
When you create a social post through Mailchimp, you’ll be prompted to choose which social networks you’d like to post to. You may publish a post to your connected Facebook page, Instagram business profile, or Twitter account. You’re free to publish your post to one channel, all channels, or any other combination of the three. To choose which social networks you post to, simply toggle the sliders that appear next to the social network names.
If you have both an active Mailchimp account and a supported social media account—such as Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter—you can connect the two to streamline your social media marketing efforts. To connect your social media account to Mailchimp’s social posting platform, navigate to the Integrations icon in your account, click Connect, and follow the setup instructions.
You can use Mailchimp to schedule and automatically publish social media posts. All you have to do is create your social media posts, choose the date and time you’d like them to go live, and confirm your choices. In case you change your mind later on, you can also pause, edit, and stop a scheduled social post before it’s published.
Yes, Mailchimp offers a social posting platform along with a suite of other marketing features that allow you to optimize your company’s social media presence. With Mailchimp, you can store design assets, create posting schedules, automate social media posting, and track performance across channels.
Start posting to your social networks
Go where people are already hanging out to tell them about your brand.