Delete a campaign to immediately remove it and any associated reporting from your account. In most cases, this action is permanent and cannot be undone.
In this article, you'll learn how to delete a campaign.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Most deleted campaign types can’t be recovered. Reach out to out Support Team for assistance in recovering regular emails, email templates, and landing pages.
- When you delete a completed, paused, or canceled campaign, you also delete its report.
- Ongoing ads or automations will first need to be paused or canceled before they can be deleted. To pause an automated email campaign, check out Edit an Active Automation. To cancel an ad campaign, read Pause or Cancel an Ad.
Delete a campaign
To delete a campaign from your account, follow these steps.
- Click Campaigns.
- Click All campaigns.
- Check the box next to any campaign that you want to delete.
- Click the Delete button.
- In the Are you Sure? pop-up modal, type DELETE in all caps and click Delete.
Recover a deleted email, email template, or landing page
If you need to recover a deleted email, email template, or landing page, our Support Team will try to assist you. When a campaign is recovered, you'll also see the campaign report and the options to share or export the report.
As long as a campaign isn't deleted from your Mailchimp account, you'll have access to the campaign and its report. If you're having trouble finding a campaign in your account, try using our search feature to locate it.