Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
If you have Admin access, you can turn on notifications for your Mailchimp account to give you a heads up when a change is made. It's an optional security measure, but we strongly encourage all of our users to activate it for added account security.
Set Up Notifications
- Click your profile name and choose Profile.
- Use the checkboxes under the Connections and notifications section to select which notifications you want to receive. You can choose to receive security and login notifications by SMS (text message) or Email.
- Click Update.
Once you have enabled notifications for your account we'll send you an email or SMS (text message) notification when any of the following occur:
- A login occurs with your username.
- An API Key has been generated.
- The contact information for your account has been changed.
- Someone attempts to download your list(s).
- A login occurs at a new location.
While we don't charge for SMS notifications, your wireless provider may have their own charges associated with receiving text messages.