Easy Forms for Mailchimp allows you to add Mailchimp sign up forms to your WordPress site. You can add forms to posts, pages, sidebars and other widgetized areas. Your Mailchimp API Key connects your site to your Mailchimp account and pulls in all of your Mailchimp list information.
List statistics and user activity can be viewed right from your dashboard. From there, you can manage users and list settings.
- Build unlimited forms for any of your Mailchimp lists with an easy-to-use admin, including multiple forms for the same list.
- Connect your website to your Mailchimp account with a Mailchimp API key and a click.
- Duplicate forms with a click.
- Easily add Mailchimp forms to any post or page with our custom editor button or with a shortcode.
- Toggle on/off AJAX functionality on a per form basis.
- Add Mailchimp forms to widgetized areas with our custom widget.
- Allow users to sign up for Mailchimp interest groups, or pre-check groups in a hidden field.
- Use our built-in CSS classes or add your own additional classes to form fields to easily style and customize forms.
- Customize the submission button text.
- Fully customize the success and error messages displayed back to the user.
- Quickly toggle between single or double opt-in.
- Disable or Enable the default Mailchimp welcome email.
- Remove bogus subscribers from your Mailchimp list through the admin interface.
- Allow existing subscribers to update their account info.
- Redirect users to another post or page after form submission.
- Enable Google reCAPTCHA protection on your forms.
- Import/Export all Mailchimp forms and associated settings for use on other sites with Easy Forms for Mailchimp installed.
- Seamless integration with core WordPress forms: comments and registration.
- Seamless integration with many popular third party plugins: WooCommerce, Easy Digital Downloads, BuddyPress, BbPress,
- Contact Form 7.
- View your Mailchimp account activity like subscribes and unsubscribes.
- View your Mailchimp list statistics and manage users and list settings.
- Advanced debugging to log Mailchimp errors as they occur, for easy troubleshooting.
- Developer friendly! We’ve provided hooks and filters to allow developers to extend the plugin.