Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
If you've already set up groups for your audience, you can change the group categories and group names at any time.
To change your group categories and names, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Audience tab.
- If you have more than one audience, click the Current audience drop-down and choose the one you want to work with.
- Click Manage Audience drop-down and choose Manage contacts.
- Click Groups.
- Click Edit to make your changes, and click Save.
- Click View Groups to show the group names.
- Click Edit next to the group name you want to edit, and click Save.