So you've sent a campaign with Mailchimp, great work! You may want to share the campaign report to inform colleagues or clients of successful or profitable campaigns and to share insights on subscriber engagement. Our built-in sharing tool makes it easy to send a link to collaborators so they can view your campaign reports.
In this article, we'll show you how to share a campaign report.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To share the report with others, you must use our sharing tool. Due to account security, simply sharing the URL to the page will not allow others to view the report.
- When you use the sharing tool, you can send campaign reports to anyone you want; your viewers don't need a Mailchimp account to access reports.
- Mailchimp protects your report with an automatically generated password. Your report viewers must have the password to access the report.
Share a report
When a report is shared, your viewers will receive an email with a link to the report and a secure password. After they click the link and enter the password, they'll see the full Mailchimp campaign report in their browser.
To share a campaign report, follow these steps.
- Click Campaigns.
- Click Reports.
- Click the drop-down menu for the report you want to share, and choose Share report.
- On the Share Report screen, enter the email addresses of your recipients in the Add viewers field. Use the Tab key after each address to add as many viewers as you need.
If you want to, connect your Google account to Mailchimp to share the report with your Google contacts.
- To set your own custom password, delete the default password from the Set password field and type the password you want to use.
- To add an optional message, click Add Message.
- In the Message field, type the message you want to send with your report.
- When you're ready, click Share Report.
Success! Now we'll share a link to your report, along with the password, in an email to your report viewers.
After you share a report, you can always add more viewers or revoke access to people who no longer need to view the report.
If you change the password after a report is shared, be sure to notify the original report viewers of the new password.