Use Social blocks to add icons to your email that link to your social media accounts. This way, your recipients can quickly find and follow you on different platforms. After you add a Social block, choose which platforms to include and edit each icon’s style.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use Social content blocks in the new email builder.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
For more information on each email builder and their content blocks, check out About Mailchimp's Email Builders.
Use Social content blocks to your email
To use a Social content block, follow these steps.
- Click a Social block, or click and drag a Social block into your layout from the side panel. We automatically include Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Use the drop-downs in the Social menu to choose which social networks to include.
- Click the trash icon to remove a social network.
- Click the drag icon to change the order of your social networks.
- Click Add another social link to add another social network.
- Edit your icons’ Style, Size, Alignment, Spacing, Color, and Padding.
Enable Dynamic Content
When you design an email, you can turn any content block into Dynamic Content that displays only for certain recipients. This helps target different types of subscribers at the same time with a single email.
To learn more about Dynamic Content and how to enable it in your content block, check out About Dynamic Content.