You can add a link to an image in your campaigns, so a subscriber is directed to the URL when they click an image in you campaign.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a link to an image in a campaign that uses a drag-and-drop template.
Add an Image Link in an Image Block
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Edit Design.
- On the Design step, click the image block with the image you want to link or upload an image.
- On the image block's Content tab, click the Link option.
- Select your link type in the Link to: drop-down menu.
- Depending on the link type you chose, provide the requested information, and click Insert.
Add an Image Link in a Text Block
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Design Email.
- Click the text block with the image you want to link or upload an image.
- Double-click the image in the Content tab to open the Content Studio.
- In the Link to URL field, add the website address for your link, and click Save & Insert Image.