Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
You can add a link to an image in your campaigns, so a subscriber is directed to the URL when they click an image in you campaign.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a link to an image in a campaign that uses a drag-and-drop template.
Add an Image Link in an Image Block
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Edit Design.
- On the Design step, click the image block with the image you want to link or upload an image.
- On the image block's Content tab, click the Link option.
- Select your link type in the Link to: drop-down menu.
- Depending on the link type you chose, provide the requested information, and click Insert.
Add an Image Link in a Text Block
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Design Email.
- Click the text block with the image you want to link or upload an image.
- Double-click the image in the Content tab to open the Content Studio.
- In the Link to URL field, add the website address for your link, and click Save & Insert Image.