Add a Like button to your campaign that allows your subscribers to like and share your campaign on their Facebook profile.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a Like button to your campaign, and how to view subscriber likes and total likes from Facebook.
Before You Start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- This process allows subscribers to like and share your campaign on their Facebook profile. You can also add a Like button to allow your subscribers to like your company Facebook page.
- Be sure you're familiar with merge tags before you add a Like button to your campaign.
- When subscribers like your campaign, the like will post to their Activity Log on their Facebook profile.
- We track the number of likes your campaign receives in the campaign report.
Add a Like Button to Your Campaign
To add a Like button to your campaign, follow these steps.
- In the Content section of the Campaign Builder, click Edit Design.
- On the Design step, type the *|FACEBOOK:LIKE|* merge tag where you want the Like button to appear in your campaign.
- Click Save & Close to save the merge tag.
The merge tag will be replaced with the Like button when you send the campaign. We strongly recommend that you preview and test your campaign before you send to your subscribers.
- Continue through the Campaign Builder.
When your subscribers click the Like button in your campaign, they'll be asked to confirm their like before it posts to their Facebook profile, along with a link to the browser-based copy of your campaign.
See Who Liked Your Campaign on Facebook
To view the subscribers who liked your campaign on Facebook, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- Click View Report for the campaign you want to work with.
- Click the Social tab.
At the top of the page, we'll display an overview of the Total likes, Subscriber likes, and Facebook (re)likes from your campaign. (Re)likes are earned when someone other than a subscriber likes the campaign from the campaign page in their browser. Like activity within Facebook is not included in the (re)like count.
The individual subscribers who liked your campaign, and any (re)likes generated from their Facebook shares, are listed in the Subscriber likes section.