Add a Like button to your campaign that allows your subscribers to like and share your campaign on their Facebook profile.
In this article, you'll learn how to add a Like button to your campaign, and how to view subscriber likes and total likes from Facebook.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- This process allows subscribers to like and share your campaign on their Facebook profile. You can also add a Like button to allow your subscribers to like your company Facebook page.
- Be sure you're familiar with merge tags before you add a Like button to your campaign.
- When subscribers like your campaign, the like will post to their Activity Log on their Facebook profile.
- We track the number of likes your campaign receives in the campaign report.
See who liked your campaign on Facebook
To view the subscribers who liked your campaign on Facebook, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Reports page.
- Click View Report for the campaign you want to work with.
- Click the Social tab.
At the top of the page, we'll display an overview of the Total likes, Subscriber likes, and Facebook (re)likes from your campaign. (Re)likes are earned when someone other than a subscriber likes the campaign from the campaign page in their browser. Like activity within Facebook is not included in the (re)like count.
The individual subscribers who liked your campaign, and any (re)likes generated from their Facebook shares, are listed in the Subscriber likes section.