Wherever your day takes you, MailChimp's mobile app helps you manage your email campaigns. You can create, edit, and send campaigns from your mobile device. If you need to do something that isn't available in the mobile app, log in to MailChimp.com from a web browser to access more features.
Create an Email Campaign
On the Campaigns tab, just tap the create icon to get started. After you’ve choose a template, we’ll walk you through the rest of the steps to build your new email.
To create a campaign on your mobile device, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab.
- Tap the plus icon in the lower-right corner.
- On the template screen, click the top drop-down menu to view your template options:
• Featured Layouts
Premade layouts that you can fill out with your own information.
• Saved Templates
Templates you’ve already made on the desktop version of MailChimp.
- Swipe to find a template that you like and tap select.
- The from name and from email address fields automatically show your account information. Tap each field to enter the campaign name , recipients, email subject, and preview text.
Design a Campaign
Whether you’ve created your draft campaign in the MailChimp app or from a web browser, you can edit it in the app at any time.
To edit a draft campaign on your mobile device, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns tab.
- Tap the campaign you want to work with.
- Tap Edit and Preview.
Edit a campaign
Here on the main campaign screen, you can add content blocks, change the background, and see how your campaign will appear on desktop and mobile devices.
- Add a content block
Tap Add to choose and insert a new content block.
- Upload files or images
Select an image content block and tap Edit. Tap Replace to open the Content Manager. You can add a new image from your phone or tablet, or a choose a file from the Content Manager.
- Preview as you edit
By default, you view and edit the email in Desktop mode. Tap Preview to switch between desktop and mobile preview.
- Change the background
Tap the Background button in the header, body, and footer to choose a color or insert an image for each section.
- Adjust the section height
Slide the icon to adjust the height of the header, body, and footer.
Edit a content block
To edit an individual content block, tap the block you want to work with. On the toolbar, you can choose to move, edit, duplicate, or delete.
To change the order of content blocks in your campaign, tap Move. Then, use the arrows to shift the block up or down.
To edit the contents of a block, tap Edit.
Edit text blocks To change the font or style of the text, tap the Content drop-down menu in the lower-left corner to navigate between the Style or Settings screens. When you’re done, tap Save & Close.
Edit image blocks
Tap Replace to open the Content Manager. Add a new image from your phone or tablet, or a choose a file from the Content Manager. When you’re done, tap Save & Close.
To copy a content block, tap Duplicate. Any content you’ve added to that content block will show in the duplicate block.
To remove a content block from the campaign, tap Delete.
After you’ve finished editing the campaign, be sure to tap Save & Exit.
Send a Campaign
Before you send your campaign, you’ll review the checklist for alerts. After any issues are resolved, the campaign is ready to send.
To send an email campaign from your mobile device, follow these steps.
- On the Campaigns screen, tap the campaign you want to work with.
- Tap Confirm and Send.
- Review the checklist for your campaign. If there are issues with your campaign, tap the alert to return to your draft and resolve the problem.
- When your campaign is ready to send, press Touch and hold to send. Or, to schedule your campaign for another time, tap SCHEDULE FOR LATER.