Use Mailchimp’s mobile app to quickly create a social post and publish on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, all while you're on the go.
In this article, you'll learn how to create and publish social posts on your Android mobile device.
Before you start
- Make sure you've set up the integration for each social network you want to include in your social post. To learn more, check out Connect or Disconnect Twitter, Connect or Disconnect Facebook, and Add Instagram to Your Facebook Page.
- Make sure you’re familiar with how social posts work in Mailchimp. To learn the basics, check out Create a Social Post.
- To create a social post on your iOS mobile device, check out Create a Social Post on iOS.
- Twitter reporting is not supported at this time.
Create a social post
You can create a social post from the Quick Actions menu (plus icon) or access the feature from the Campaigns menu.
To create a social post from the Quick Actions menu, follow these steps.
In the Mailchimp mobile app, tap the plus icon.
Tap Create a social post.
- Select where you want to share your post.
- Add text to your post, then tap NEXT.
Tap Add Image to choose an image to feature on your social post, then tap NEXT to continue.
Tap REPLACE to change the image, or tap REMOVE to delete it. Social posts created in the mobile app must include an image. To share Facebook or Twitter content without an image, create a social post on the desktop version of Mailchimp.
Now it’s time to review your social post. If it looks good, tap SUBMIT or, tap BACK to make changes.
- Turn the Publish now toggle on to publish your post or choose Publish later to schedule for another time. Enter your social post campaign name and then tap Hold to Publish for a few seconds.
Nice job! You’ve published or scheduled your social post from Mailchimp’s mobile app. After you publish your post, it may take a few minutes to appear in the social networks you selected.
After you publish your post, stay informed about its performance on Facebook and Instagram in the social post report. You’ll see how many people have viewed your post, how many likes and comments it has received, and more. To learn more, check out View Reports on the Mobile App.