Schedule a postcard and we'll send it to the printer on the date that you choose. If necessary, you can cancel your postcard at any time before the scheduled date.
In this article, you'll learn how to schedule or cancel a postcard.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- Make sure you’re familiar with how postcards work in Mailchimp, including pricing and delivery estimates. To learn the basics, check out About Postcards.
- This scheduling feature is only available for One-Time Send Postcards.
- After you schedule a postcard, it can’t be edited or rescheduled. Cancel and replicate the postcard to update your audience, content, or schedule.
- Your credit card will be charged when you confirm the schedule. If you cancel a scheduled postcard, you’ll be refunded the full cost to your original payment method.
- Because standard postcard campaigns are sent to the printer within 24 hours, only scheduled one-time-send postcards can be canceled. If you're working with a recurring or abandoned cart postcard, you can pause it instead.
Schedule a postcard
Scheduling allows you to choose the date that your postcard order will be sent to the printer. We estimate your postcards will be delivered 5-9 days after they’re printed, depending on where your recipients are located.
To schedule a one-time send postcard, follow these steps.
- After you're done with your postcard and it’s ready to go, click Schedule.
- In the Schedule Your Postcard pop-up modal, use the date picker to set the send to printer date. You can schedule a postcard anytime after the current date.
- Click Schedule Postcard to confirm.
After the postcard is scheduled, you'll see the date it’s set to send on the Campaigns page.
Cancel a scheduled postcard
Cancel your postcard if you need to stop the scheduled send. You can cancel a schedule postcard up until the scheduled send date. If you still want to send your campaign but need to make changes to the content, audience, or scheduled time, you can replicate it after you cancel.
To cancel a scheduled postcard, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Campaigns page.
- Click the drop-down menu next to your scheduled postcard, and choose Cancel.
- In the Cancel this campaign? pop-up modal, type END CAMPAIGN to confirm, and click Confirm.
After you cancel your postcard, we'll issue a full refund within 48 hours to the payment method used to schedule the campaign.