Get the job done with a pro
From training to full-service marketing, our community of partners can help you make things happen.
Use Product Content Blocks in the New Builder
Use Product content blocks to add items from your e-commerce store to your emails. Each block is designed to contain a product name, custom description, price, and call-to-action button. And if you turn on e-commerce tracking in your email settings, your report will show purchase revenue.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use Product content blocks.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- This article tells you how to use Product content blocks for the new builder. For more information on Product content blocks in the classic builder, check out Use Product Content Blocks in the Classic Builder.
- Product content blocks require a supported e-commerce store.
For more information on each email builder and their content blocks, check out About Mailchimp’s Email Builders.
Use Product content blocks
To use a Product content block, follow these steps.
- Click a Product block, or click and drag a Product block into your layout from the side panel. If you’re working with an existing block, skip to step 4.
- In the Select Store modal, choose the store you want to add products from. If you haven’t yet connected a store, you’ll be prompted to do so.
- Click the product you want to add.
- Click within the Product block to access the Products menu, where you can edit the Orientation, Color, or Dynamic Content options for the block. You can also click the edit icon to choose a different product, or click the settings icon to check your store connection.
- Click on the image, text, or button within the Product block to edit each component individually.
Enable Dynamic Content
When you design an email, you can turn any content block into Dynamic Content that displays only for certain recipients. This helps target different types of subscribers at the same time with a single email.
To learn more about Dynamic Content and how to enable it in your content block, check out About Dynamic Content.