Use Product content blocks to add items from your e-commerce store to your emails. Each block is designed to display up to 9 products with a name, custom description, price, and call-to-action button. If you turn on e-commerce tracking in your email settings, your report will show purchase revenue.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use Product content blocks.
Before you start
Here are some things you should know.
For more information on each email builder and their content blocks, check out About Mailchimp’s Email Builders.
Use Product content blocks
To use a Product content block, follow these steps.
- Click a Product block, or click and drag a Product block into your layout from the side panel. If you’re working with an existing block, skip to step 6.
If you don’t have a connected store, click Connect store. Follow the instructions to add an e-commerce store to your Mailchimp account, then come back to the email to add your products.
- Click Add products.
- In the Select Store modal, choose the store you want to add products from, then click Next.
- Click the checkboxes to add up to 9 products. Use the Sort by: drop-down to order products by name or by date added. Use the search bar to find specific products.
- When you're done, click Add products.
- In the Products panel, use the up and down arrows to reorder the product list. Click the trash icon to remove a product.
- Toggle the slider to the checkmark to include the Title. Click Link to product or Unlink to add or remove the product link for the title.
- Use the sliders to include the Price, Custom description, and product view Button.
- In the Layout section, select the orientation of images and product details. Depending on the orientation you choose, you may have the option to display 1-4 products per row.
- In the Block section, choose a background color or set the padding.
- Click an image, text, or button within the Product block to edit each component individually.
Enable Dynamic Content
When you design an email, you can turn any content block or individual product details into dynamic content that displays only for certain recipients. Use dynamic content to send personalized content to different types of recipients at the same time with a single email.
To learn more about dynamic content and how to enable it in your content block, check out About Dynamic Content.