Make sure your message is coming through loud and clear with suggestions for making your email copy more skimmable.
Content Optimizer New
Make your email content more engaging
Our Content Optimizer helps you improve your email content by comparing your campaigns to email best practices and offering suggestions to make your copy, imagery, and layout even better.
Content Optimizer currently only supports email campaigns in English.
Find out what can be improved
Most email reports only tell you how your campaigns performed. Our Content Optimizer analyzes your campaign content and makes personalized suggestions for how to improve future emails.
Keep raising the bar with Content Optimizer
Get suggestions to help ensure your text and visuals are working together to engage your customers.
Keep your typography consistent throughout your email to ensure a clean, professional and polished look and feel.
Ensure you have the right number of links and CTAs to get your customers to take action.
Master every aspect of your email content
Combine Content Optimizer with our existing email marketing tools and put your best foot forward with every email.
Create beautiful designs
Send winning content
Stay top of mind
See why they click
Get their attention
Why can’t I view email content in Outlook?
It can be frustrating to find that Outlook is not displaying email content. Yet, it’s not an uncommon problem. Unfortunately, there are instances when individuals open up the Outlook app and find that Outlook is not displaying email content. This problem can interrupt an essential communication channel and prove frustrating for users—luckily, there are few ways to approach and potentially resolve this issue.
A number of factors can lead to Outlook not displaying email content. Some of the reasons that Outlook may not be displaying email content may be related to:
- An issue with antivirus software
- A lingering update
- Font color settings
- Software bugs
- Corrupted files
You can often solve the problem of Outlook not displaying email content by addressing one or more of these issues. The solution may be as simple as a software update or you may have to repair corrupted files in order to view content in the Outlook app.
Why won’t my email content download?
If you can’t get email content to download, there are a few ways to address the problem. First of all, make sure your email app is up-to-date. In some cases, updating to the latest version of your email app is enough to fix the issue.
Some other tips for getting email content to download include:
- Ensure any third-party apps are compatible: If you use any antivirus or spam filter apps, make sure these apps are compatible with your email app. In some cases, these apps may interfere with your ability to download email content.
- Quit and restart your email app: Turn it off and back on again—it’s a simple solution, but one that’s proven successful time after time. This may be the quickest way to get email content to download, but look into other solutions if the problem persists moving forward.
How to create email marketing content
Good email marketing content is essential if you want to run an effective email marketing campaign. Creating dynamic email content starts with your goals: what do you hope to achieve with this email marketing campaign? Do you want to drive sales? Boost web traffic? Increase brand awareness? Whatever the case may be, set clearly defined goals and identify your target audience before launching an email marketing campaign.
Of course, your email marketing content should also grab the reader’s attention by being well-written and visually appealing. To quickly create great email marketing content, try out Mailchimp’s email marketing templates. We have a wide variety of pre-designed templates, so all you have to do is plug in your message and send it out.
How to write email marketing content
When initiating an email marketing campaign, it’s important to write great email content. The copy of your email marketing content will represent your brand’s voice and invite the reader to take a desired action. Here are a few tips for writing great email marketing content:
- Keep it short: You may not have the reader’s attention for long, so be sure to condense your message and get to the point.
- Write a great subject line: A subject line is the first thing a reader sees, and a great subject line will make them open your email in the first place.
- Include a call to action: Every piece of email marketing content should include a call to action, whether you want the reader to shop the sale on your website or read your latest blog post.
Start making your email content more engaging
Use the suggestions from Content Optimizer in your next email campaign, or share them with your team to discuss and brainstorm.