In this article, you'll learn how to create and share a legal policy on your website or landing page.
Before you start
- Make sure you’re familiar with how the website feature works in Mailchimp.
- Mailchimp cannot provide legal advice to its users. This includes specific guidance on when a policy is required or what it should say. If you need assistance, please consider contacting your legal counsel.
Create a legal policy page
To create a legal policy page for your website, follow these steps.
- Click the Website icon.
- Click Website.
- On the website dashboard, click Edit Site.
- In the Manage Site menu, click Pages.
- Click Add Page.
- Type in the name of the new page.
The name you enter in this field will be used to create the default URL for this page.
- If you plan to add your policy to the footer of your web pages, uncheck Add to navigation to avoid creating an extra link in the navigation menu.
- Click Add.
- Add your policy information and design the page as needed.
- Click Done.
- When you’re ready to add this content to your website, click Publish.
If you'd like to save without publishing, click Finish Later.