Connect Mailchimp with Adobe Photoshop to sync designs and images between your accounts. When you download the Mailchimp extension, you can access the Content Studio directly in Adobe Photoshop and quickly upload and manage images for your marketing.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect and disconnect Adobe Photoshop.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you start.
- You’ll need to have an Adobe account and access to Adobe Photoshop.
- To access the Content Studio in Adobe Photoshop you'll need an internet connection
Connect Adobe Photoshop
For this process, you'll add the Mailchimp extension to your Adobe Photoshop account and authorize the connection.
To install the Mailchimp extension, and connect Adobe Photoshop, follow these steps.
- Navigate to the Adobe Photoshop integration detail page and click Get Started to launch the Mailchimp for Photoshop page in the Adobe Exchange.
- Click Free.
- Enter your Adobe login credentials and click Sign in.
- In your Adobe Photoshop desktop app, click Window in the menu bar and choose Extensions.
- Choose Mailchimp Content Manager.
- In Mailchimp Content Manager, click Log In!
- Enter your Mailchimp credentials and click Log In.
- Click Allow.
Well done! Images from your Content Studio will now be displayed inside Adobe Photoshop.
If the Mailchimp extension doesn’t appear in the Adobe Photoshop desktop app, you may need to use a third-party extension management tool. Check out Adobe’s documentation for next steps.
The Mailchimp extension includes a few actions to help you manage files in the Content Studio directly from Adobe Photoshop.
- Open files
Click the download icon to open the selected file from the Content Studio in Adobe Photoshop.
- Delete files
Click the trash icon to remove a file from the Content Studio. This action will also be reflected in your Mailchimp account.
- Upload files
Click the upload icon to add your active file to the Content Studio.
- Refresh files
Click the refresh icon to reload the files displayed.
- Review storage
Click the Settings button to view how much storage your files are using.
You can do a lot with our Content Studio. Check out these guides to learn more.
Disconnect Adobe Photoshop
To disconnect Adobe Photoshop from your Mailchimp account, follow these steps.
- Click Integrations.
- Click Manage.
- Click Other connections to expand the list. You may need to scroll to see this link.
- Click the X next to the Photoshop application.
- In the pop-up modal, type DELETE, and then click Delete to confirm your action.
You’re done! Images will no longer sync between Adobe Photoshop and the Mailchimp Content Studio.