Something went wrong on our end. Please try again later.
Connect Mailchimp with Adobe Photoshop to sync designs and images between your accounts. When you download the Mailchimp extension, you can access the Content Studio directly in Adobe Photoshop and quickly upload and manage images for your marketing.
In this article, you'll learn how to connect and disconnect Adobe Photoshop.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you start.
- You’ll need to have an Adobe account and access to Adobe Photoshop.
- To access the Content Studio in Adobe Photoshop you'll need an internet connection
Connect Adobe Photoshop
For this process, you'll add the Mailchimp extension to your Adobe Photoshop account and authorize the connection.
To install the Mailchimp extension and connect Adobe Photoshop, follow these steps.
- In the Adobe Exchange, find the Mailchimp listing.
- Click Free to add the extension to your Adobe account.
- Enter your Adobe login credentials and click Sign in.
- In your Adobe Photoshop desktop app, click Window in the menu bar and choose Extensions.
- Choose Mailchimp Content Manager.
- In the Mailchimp Content Manager extension, click Log In!
- Enter your Mailchimp credentials in the pop-up window and click Log In.
- Click Allow to authorize the integration to connect.
Well done! Images from the Content Studio will now be displayed inside Adobe Photoshop.
If the Mailchimp extension doesn’t appear in the Adobe Photoshop desktop app, you may need to use a third-party extension management tool. Check out Adobe’s documentation for next steps.
The Mailchimp extension includes a few actions to help you manage files in the Content Studio directly from Adobe Photoshop.
- Open files
Click the download icon to open the selected file from the Content Studio in Adobe Photoshop.
- Delete files
Click the trash icon to remove a file from the Content Studio. This action will also be reflected in your Mailchimp account.
- Upload files
Click the upload icon to add your active file to the Content Studio.
- Refresh files
Click the refresh icon to reload the files displayed.
- Review storage
Click the Settings button to view how much storage your files are using.
You can do a lot with our Content Studio. Check out these guides to learn more.
Disconnect Adobe Photoshop
To disconnect Adobe Photoshop from your Mailchimp account, follow these steps.
In Mailchimp, click your profile icon and choose Account.
Click the Extras drop-down and choose API keys.
- In the Authorized applications section, find the Adobe Photoshop integration and click the X icon.
You’re done! Images will no longer sync between Adobe Photoshop and the Mailchimp content studio.