Looking for help with your list?
Mailchimp lists are now called audiences. They include the same data and functionality as before, along with valuable new insights about your contacts. As we introduce this change over time, you’ll notice fewer places where we still say list. Learn more about this change.
Before you can access Mailchimp e-commerce features, like retargeting ads and abandoned cart postcards, you'll need to install the latest version of your e-commerce integration or plugin. The steps you take to update your integration will vary depending on the type of store you have. - To view the e-commerce features supported by an integration, visit the integration's listing in your account.
In this article, you'll learn how to update your e-commerce integration so you can access supported features.
You'll need Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin version 2.1.10 and later to use our e-commerce features.
To update your Mailchimp for WooCommerce plugin, follow these steps.
- Log in to your WordPress Administration Screen.
- In the left navigation panel, click Plugins, and choose Installed Plugins.
- Scroll to locate Mailchimp for WooCommerce.
- Click update now, and complete the installation.
After the plugin is updated, you'll be all set!
E-commerce features require Mailchimp for BigCommerce version 2.0 or later.
To update your BigCommerce connection, follow these steps.
- Log in to your BigCommerce store.
- In the left navigation panel, click Apps.
- Click Mailchimp.
- Click Confirm when Mailchimp requests access to update your BigCommerce store.
- Follow the prompts to connect your store to Mailchimp.
- On the Installation Scripts screen, follow the prompts to add the script to your store’s HTML files.
If you need assistance, contact your developer or store admin.
- After you’ve added the script, click Validate Script Installation.
That’s it! After you validate, your store will be up to date.
To update Mailchimp for Prestashop, follow these steps.
- Log in to your PrestaShop back office.
- In the left navigation menu, click Modules and Services.
- In the Modules List, find the Mailchimp module and click Update it!
After Mailchimp for PrestaShop is updated, you’ll be ready to use e-commerce features to sell more stuff.
E-commerce features require Mailchimp for Magento 1, versions 1.1.7 or later.
To update Mailchimp for Magento, please contact your Magento developer and install the integration with the steps outlined in this tutorial.
Most of our e-commerce features are compatible with Mailchimp for Magento 2. After you install the integration, you're all set.
Don’t see your store listed? Learn how you can connect any website to Mailchimp.
After you've updated your e-commerce integration or plugin, you're ready to sell more stuff with Mailchimp!
For example, you can: