Customer Journey actions perform marketing or organizational tasks in your journey map. Use archive contact actions in your Customer Journey map and we’ll automatically archive a contact from your audience when they reach that point in their journey.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use archive contact actions.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- To learn more about Customer Journeys, how they work, and what you can do with your plan, check out About Customer Journeys.
- The archive contact action will archive a contact in the audience connected to your customer journey map. To learn more, check out our article Archive or Unarchive Your Contacts.
- Our pre-built journey maps use default starting points, rules, and actions. To learn more, check out Use Pre-built Journey Maps.
Add an archive contact action
To add an archive contact action to a journey map, follow these steps.
- Hover over the plus icon (+) on the step where you want the rule to occur, then click Add a journey point.
- In the action panel, click Archive contact.
- In the Archive contact pop-up, click Close.
Well done! There are no settings for this action. Repeat these steps to add additional archive contact actions to your journey map as needed.