Get the job done with a pro
From training to full-service marketing, our community of partners can help you make things happen.
Use Survey Content Blocks in the New Builder
Use Survey content blocks to add a button to your email that links to one of your Mailchimp surveys. Surveys are a great way to learn about your contacts.
In this article, you’ll learn how to use Survey content blocks in the new email builder.
Before you start
Here are some things to know before you begin this process.
- This article tells you how to use Survey content blocks for the new builder. For more information on the classic builder, check out Design an Email with the Classic Builder.
- The Survey content block works with your Mailchimp survey. To learn more, check out Create a Survey.
For more information on each email builder and their content blocks, check out About Mailchimp's Email Builders.
Use Survey content blocks
To use a Survey content block, follow these steps.
- Click a Survey block, or click and drag a Survey block into your layout from the side panel. If you haven’t chosen your email’s recipients in the Campaign checklist, use the Select an audience drop-down to choose which audience you want to send the survey to.
- Add or edit your survey button text, and use the editing toolbar to format it as needed.
- Click the Link to survey drop-down in the Survey menu. Then, choose the survey you want to link to.
If you haven’t made one already, click Create Survey to create a survey.
- In the Survey menu, set your Font, Alignment, Shape, Style, Colors, and Padding preferences.
Enable Dynamic Content
When you design an email, you can turn any content block into Dynamic Content that displays only for certain recipients. This helps target different types of subscribers at the same time with a single email.
To learn more about Dynamic Content and how to enable it in your content block, check out About Dynamic Content.